The new Schumacher SupaStox GT raises the bar yet again in the world of 1/12th GT12 racing. Designed by the World Championship winning design team at Schumacher, the SupaStox GT has taken the four time British National Championship winning SupaStox chassis, and improved it even further! A high performance, top quality racer that is lighter, stronger and faster than ever. The GT is easier and more consistent to drive and has a wider window of set up. A car for club racers and champions alike. Available in Two Versions – S1 Chassis with Diff or C/F Chassis with Fixed Axle.
- Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts.
- Pivot Ball Rear End with Front to Back Tube Damper for Improved Bump Riding.
- Adjustable Rear Ride Height Via Rear Axle Adjusters.
- Adjustable Front Ride Height on King Pin.
- Rear Tweak and Roll Stiffness Adjustment via springs and spring position.
- Adjustable Rear Droop with droop screws.
- Adjustable Front Droop screws.
- Shorter, Narrower and stiffer 2.5mm Carbon Fibre or 2.5mm S1 Composite Chassis.
- Small Kimbrough Servo Saver with Strengthener Included As Standard for improved Steering Geometry.
- Lightweight Front Foam Bumper and Mounting For Great Protection.
- Included Ball Bearing Front Wheels.
- Tweak Free Battery Mounting with Tape. Option Battery Strap Available.
- CNC Brass Weight Position on Rear Pod for Better Balance.
- Chassis Weight Balance Pivot Holes. For Use With U3582 Pivot Set.
- Adjustable Ackerman with Washers.
- Pivot Front Suspension With Camber, Castor, Droop And Toe-in/out Adjustment.
- Improved Ground Clearance Rear Body Mounting.
- Multiple Servo Mounting Positions.