Organizers have officially announced the LRP Touring Car Masters 2015 is taking place January 23rd-25th 2015. The event will be held in Rüsselsheim with some exciting changes for this year’s event. Registration opens on December 7th, 2014.
- Double points for the LRP-HPI-Challenge classes. This means that e.g. the winner of a class will get 400 points instead of 200.
- You may start in a maximum two different classes.
- A new, premium-quality competition carpet in blue (identical to the ETS carpet) will be used.
- There will be 3 finals for every driver, no matter in which final and in which class you’ll be racing.
- You may use as many sets of tyres as you would like to. These have to be bought at the track as tyre marking is mandatory.
- The tyres must only be used by one driver.
- The qualifying heats will be arranged more consistently, using the three fastest laps in a row from the timed practice heats.
CLICK HERE for more details!