Pro-4 SC vehicles have a lot of power, and the 12mm wheel hexes that are used can strip easily if the wheel becomes loose. This results in wasted wheels and tires, and an impact on your wallet to boot. So Tekno has released these all-new SCT410 stub axles with a massive M5 thread in order to use a larger M5 serrated nut that will not come loose. This makes for a far more durable stub axle, fewer stripped nuts and less tire waste due to wheels coming loose. It’s a win, win, win!
- Massive M5 thread ensures your wheels will stay on
- Less wasted wheels due to stripped out wheel hexes
- Larger thread is more durable and will last longer than any M4 thread
- Hardened steel construction
- Black oxide coating for wear
- M5 locknuts sold separately
Source: Tekno RC