Serpent has just released their new Viper 977E. This new creation is the electric powered version of the popular nitro Viper 977 1/8 scale race kit. The new car features a 5mm carbon fiber chassis and top deck, 2-belt 4wd drive system, redesigned layout to accommodate your ESC, brushless, motor, and batteries, super low center of gravity, and more. This is NOT a conversion, but instead a full kit ready for you to build, and power up!
- Carbon fiber chassis 5mm and topplate 2.5mm
- Carbon fiber battery bolder / protectors, fully adjustable fits most 3S LIPO batteries
- Lipo packs mount on each side off center, very low and super balanced
- 2 belt system with 5mm belts
- Large pulleys and ballraced belt tensioners
- Aluminum 7075 T6 motorholder in center, easy to change motor
- Aluminum fan-holder to mount 2 small or one larger fan
- 14T motor pulley / 48T spur ratio
- Viper 977 front and rear suspension and shocks
- Race-ready weight around 2600 to 2650 grams
CLICK HERE for more details.