X Factory is proud to sponsor the stock buggy class at THE Series, a monthly set of races running through November at tracks across southern Michigan. X Factory will award an X – 6 Cubed Conversion Kit to the highest-finishing non-sponsored driver in stock buggy at the end of the series.
- May 17: Larry’s Performance R/C, Sterling Heights, MI
- June 14: Litchfield, Litchfield, MI
- July 12: Stateline R/C, Fremont IN
- August 9: THE Track, Carleton, MI
- Sept 13: TARCAR, Toledo, OH
- Oct 11: AMS, Grand Blanc, MI
- Nov 8: DirtBurner Racing, Livonia, MI
Who is sponsored? Anybody with a chassis sponsor, of course. Also, anyone who receives free or discounted motors, batteries, ESCs, servos, radio, tires, or receives free and/or discounted merchandise from a hobby store. So, at the end of THE Series, if the stock class winner is sponsored, the Cubed Conversion Kit goes to the second-place driver. If he is sponsored, to the third place guy, and so on.