After an epic battle between David Ronnefalk and Darren Bloomfield, which saw both drivers make mistakes during the first 15 minutes of the A final it was Ronnefalk who pulled away and crossed the line victorious.
After a difficult start Battle performed strongly to secure second place ahead of Bloomfield who finished in third. Martin Mayer followed in fourth with Elliott Boots rounding off the top five.
- David Ronnefalk (SWE) – Kyosho
- Robert Battle (ESP) – Mugen
- Darren Bloomfield (GBR) – Agama
- Martin Bayer (CZE) – Xray
- Elliot Boots (GBR) – Kyosho
- Joseph Quagraine (FIN) – JQ Products
- Ari Heinonen (FIN) – Kyosho
- Reno Savoya (FRA) – Xray
- Carsten Keller (GER) – Kyosho
- Miguel Matias (POR) – Xray
- Martin Wollanka (AUT) – Xray
- Lee Martin (GBR) – Mugen