Following yesterdays teaser announcement, Serpent have today released full details and images regarding their new Cobra Buggy 2.1.
- Plus 4 chassis: The hard anodised chassis is 4mm longer in the rear, creating a more stable rear end, making it especially better on tracks with short bumps and a rough surface. The great handling on fast track with smooth, flat surfaces remains!
- Longer alu rear brace: The longer alu brace also helps to make the rear end more stable. The shorter nylon or alu version can also still be fitted.
- Longer rear central shaft: To suit the longer chassis a longer rear central shaft is needed.
- Hard coated shock caps: The hard coated aluminium shock caps can withstand the impact of rolls better.
- Aluminium 14 degree caster blocks: The 14 degree caster blocks help to smoothen out the steering a bit, the kit still features a lot of steering, but is now easier, less direct, creating a more stable front end. The 10 and 12 degree composite c-hubs are also included.