Shepherd have today announced the release of their new Velox V8 “EC” edition which honours the European Championship titles of Jilles Groskamp (A) and Daniel Sieber (B) who won with the Velox V8 “PRO” in 2013. Shepherd state that they have focused on simplifying maintenance and improving certain details of the already successful platform. Full features can be found below.
- easy to remove solid axle / front one-way (2pcs bulkheads front and rear)
- updated rear wishbones for easier anti-roll bar adjustement
- new aerodynamic front bumper with integrated body mount
- longer body mount arms for rear body mount
- updated chassis plate
- updated radio plate design