RGT Hobby presents their new DT2 1/10th brushless rally car which has been created from their popular RGT R-2. The new RTR rally car is perfect for bashing and features a strong, durable and redesigned chassis, RGT Hobby even go on to state that the kit itself can survive jumping at heights of two meters however we’re left a little unconvinced. Features can be found below.
- Front and rear steel CVD shaft
- Adjustable composite toe‐in inserts in . No need to purchase upgraded options
- Aluminium hard coated for the main chassis, upper deck , front and rear shock tower
- Extremely high performance Aluminum hard coated big bore shock
- Adjustable chassis flex design allow driver fine tune to their needs
- Steel turnbuckle all round with HD ball cups
- Battery mounting system to fit all ROAR legal 2S LiPo cells
- RGT anodizing for head‐turning professional race looks
- Composite oil‐filled gear differential with steel outdrives creates
- maximum traction and express power delivery
- With all standard setup options for front and rear caster, camber and toe adjustments supplied in the kit, the RGT DT2 PRO is ready to win straight from the box.
- Available in the UK end of March