Schumacher Racing introduce their newly updated Mi1v2 entry level 1/10th Touring Car… The Schumacher Mi1v2 is the ideal first “Race Car”. The Mi1v2 is simple to maintain, durable and above all, great to drive! With an efficient transmission and precise CNC machined motor plate, it handles like a dream. Using tried and tested suspension, with CNC alloy shocks the Mi1v2 offers a higher specification than other “entry level” touring cars. Designed to use the latest LiPo batteries and with an excellent range of easy adjustments and option parts available, the Mi1v2 is fully tunable for whatever track you decide to race on.
- Optimised chassis and top deck design to easily accept a wide rage of lipo batteries.
- 24 piece ball bearing set – Ultra low rolling resistance, includes ballraced steering.
- Large differential and layshaft pulleys – Minimises belt loading without the belt jumping and maximises belt efficiency.
- Rear in-board toe-in options – For excellent traction on slippery surfaces.
- Dual belt transmission – efficient, fast and great run times.
- Purple alloy motor mount – Strength and motor heat dissipation.
- Front in-board toe-out options – For more front end bite on slippery surfaces.
- Twin Track, ballraced, limited slip ball differentials. With Tungsten Carbide balls – Offers long life with super smooth action, low rotating mass for awesome acceleration.
- Lightweight foam bumper – Weight saving protection.
- Front and rear anti-roll bars included.