After introducing themselves last month, Schelle has answered the call of racers everywhere by introducing a new tool for installing and removing serrated wheel nuts on buggies, stadium trucks, and Short Course trucks. Sleek and sexy, the 2-piece billet aluminium wrench feels at home in your hand, giving you plenty of leverage to install and remove wheel nuts without straining your hands. Both wrenches use an identical handle and the nut driver tips are replaceable between the 7mm and 11/32” sizes.
- Plenty of leverage to remove serrated locking wheel nuts.
- Billet aluminum, black anodized & laser etched with Schelle logo.
- Fits all popular brand 7mm & 11/32” wheel nuts.
- Compact design fits in your toolbox.
- Includes re-usable snap case with Schelle mini decal.