Italian company Reds Racing who are known for their wide range of nitro engines are ready to enter a new rising field, the 1/10th electric category! Introducing the REDS VX 540 sensored brushless motor which features a precision CNC 6061 T6, machined aluminium case with large airflow openings for better cooling, balance sintered rotors with laser-etched diameter markings, an easy to adjust timing system and low resistance high grade copper solder tabs.
Be sure to check out their press release below…
The VX Sensored Motor incorporates the latest technology advancements in brushless motor design and manufacturing, giving you the torque and RPMs you want when you need it. On Road or Off, REDS VX Sensored motors handle your demands and deliver smooth power across all RPMs.
The motors are available as 4.5T to 8.5T modified and 10.5T to 17.5T stock variant. The VX motors have been optimized to provide that extra edge needed in stock racing competition. We will guarantee the same standard of quality and performance provided in nitro category!
These are the motor main features:
- Lightweight and optimized air flow design
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heats ink Can
- High-strength balanced sintered rotor
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power, Silver-plated Solder Tabs
- High RPM precision ball bearings
- Adjustable Timing with aluminum end cup