The new COUGAR KF is a professional, high performance 2WD racing buggy that has been designed especially for high traction carpet and astro circuits. The key feature of the KF is its forward motor position that makes the car more responsive than traditional designs. The Cougar KF is equipped with a low maintenance gear diff, efficient belt drive, industry standard 12mm hex front and rear wheels, lightweight carbon fibre chassis and Big Bore Shocks to soak up the bumps.
It also now sports Schumachers new aggressive stealth black look, first seen on the superb CAT K1 4WD. The original prototype cars were unexpectedly used at the recent IFMAR World Championships and had top 10 runs against the Worlds best. An outstanding achievement in its early days. The car also TQ’ed the opening round of the EOS with Tom Cockerill at the sticks… awesome!
- Forward motor layout offers superb cornering on high grip tracks.
- Front & Rear nut guards. Look Cool and Protect your car and the track from damage
- Adjustable internal ratio to rotate the motor in the same direction as the wheels. Gives excellent jump control
- Stronger front steering hub, with fine Kwik Klip Adjustment.
- Hi-Tensile, revised style silver turnbuckles.
- 12mm Hex Wheels with clean look and industry standard offset.
- Moulded side pods for superb dirt protection. Fantastic dirt seal with no handling compromise.
- 2.5mm aerospace grade lightweight carbon fibre chassis & top deck.
- Smooth twin pad vented slipper with easy access adjustment.
- Single belt transmission with efficient low tension Bando belts running on large CNC machined pulleys, gives super smooth, quick acceleration.
Find out more here.