All good things come to those who wait. The Team Losi Racing Twenty Two-Four (22-4) heralds the return of the marque to the 1:10 scale 4WD electric Off-Road arena and is set to re-invent the class expectations and reinvigorate interest all around the globe. A spiritual successor to the all-conquering XX-4; a buggy that defined expectations and changed the course of RC history in the 1990s, the Team Losi Racing 22-4 is ready, just as it’s ancestor did, to redefine standards and set new levels of performance in the 1:10 Off Road 4WD race class. To finish first, first you have to finish.
There’s nothing more frustrating for a racer than to have a great run halted by a component failure and so the ground-up design of the 22-4 follows the robust ethos of the Twenty Two 2WD series to help ensure that it will withstand the rigours and stresses that today’s modern power systems and track designs impart to the R/C cars and that can often otherwise result in DNFs and failure.
The 2.5mm 7075 Aluminium alloy main chassis yields strength and rigidity whilst also providing the basis for the sealed, modular multi-belt transmission system. A system that unlike the XX-4 can now be independently maintained or removed, as a whole from the chassis leaving the suspension in-situ. Strategically milled to reduce weight, improve flex and to provide the all-important but often forgotten wire routing for the ESC or Servo to the RX, the 22-4 has been carefully thought out and detailed by racers for racers.
- 2.5mm thick Hard Anodised 7075 T-6 Aluminium Chassis
- Belt Drivetrain
- Centralised Forward Motor
- Gen II Hard Anodised 12mm Big Bore Emulsion Shocks
- Revised Slipper System
- Improved Differentials
- Universal Driveshafts front and rear
- Small Diameter Outdrives
- Tungsten Carbide Diff and thrust balls included
- Ball Bearing Steering
- Full Ball Bearings
- Ti-CN (Titanium-CarbonNitride) Hinge Pins
- Included Aluminium Parts
- Adjustable Anti-squat
- Metric Hardware
- Integrated Battery Hold Down System
- One set of Yellow and White wheels included
- Mid-Cab Body
- New 6.5in 1.2mm thick lexan wing included
- Compact Wing Mount
- Various hop ups already included in the box adding to the durability and strength of the platform
Find out more here.