Viper R/C Solutions is proud to announce the release of the VF8 1/8 scale 4 pole electric motor. Over a year’s worth of development has gone into the VF8 to make it a smooth, durable power plant for racers and enthusiast around the world. The high precision CNC-machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum can is ribbed for maximum cooling. Aluminum end bells secure oversized bearings and an epoxy balanced rotor designed for maximum performance. Designed for the rigors and abuse of 1/8 competition, yet still lighter than other standard 1/8 motors.
For added peace of mind, every VF8 motor is load tested at our factory before it leaves. To help ensure you have power on demand when you need it. Combined with the Viper’s VTX8 speed control the VF8 gives you the smoothest control and power available on the market. Not just simply designed to outperform – designed to be the new standard.
- 4-POLE/12-SLOT HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN FOR 1/8 ON/OFF ROAD RACING
- 3 KV options, 1900KV, 2100KV, and 2700KV.
- FULL ALUMIUM DESIGN WITH CNC MACHINED 6061 T6 RIBBED CAN
- ULTRA LOW RESISTANCE HIGH CURRENT SOLDERING TABS
- HIGH PRECISION BALL BEARING FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND LIFE CYCLE
- MAXIMIZED PERFORMANCE WITH VIPER VTX8 ESC
- FACTORY LIMITED 180-DAY WARRANTY