A brand-new, ground up design, the Silencer, has new elements created for the highest speed circuits. A narrowed, Finnisher stance cockpit allows more fuel tank access, a smoother high-speed transition and increased flow around the engine heat-sink. A deep recess around the heat-sink area with dual channeling out the rear provides air escape along with rear-end stability.
The Silencer side-pods have a clipped rear-end, narrowing the rear by angling just in front of the rear tires. The extended runner features are placed on the rear-end of the body enhancing the force placed on the rear pods during high-speed acceleration. The main pods are heavily chamfered and a more heat-shrink design over the pipe, fuel tank and electrical / linkage make up the main pods. The end result has the body looking extremely low-profile with heavy JConcepts edginess and appeal. The Silencer is capped off with a cock-pit “shark fin” for more high-speed tracking stability and increased roof stiffness.
- JConcepts Silencer styling
- Forward cab bias, dual channeling rear escape
- Clipped side-pods with extended runners
- Cock-pit “shark fin” for added stability
- Clear polycarbonate with protective film
- Includes window mask and decal sheet
- 2013 Dirt Nitro Challenge Champion styling