The 3 day event held at Coventy’s dirt track is due to take place on the 25th – 27th May 2013 and is sponsored by GB Modelsport! As this event is a charity race with all proceeds made going to the Warwickshire Air Ambulance the track and facilities have been loaned free of charge! The one and only Suzanne Griffin is the timekeeper and race director!
The format for the 3 days is:
- Arriving on Friday night, gates will not be open to 5.00 pm this is due to everyone being at work and no one form the club can get there before this time, this is where this allows everybody to get set up and have a few wind down drinks with all the RC friends!
- Drivers briefing 10.45am
- 3 rounds of practice in HEAT format 10 minute duration starting at 11.00 a.m
- Drivers briefing 9.00 a.m
- 4 rounds of qualifying followed by RC games, so please ensure you bring a set of astro tyres with you as all the games will be held on the astro track so that no drivers gets any extra advantage on the dirt track!
- 1 further round of qualifying with bump up finals
- FTD minimum of 3 rounds to qualify for the finals!
- The meeting has been capped to 98 Rally X, 14 truggys and 14 shortcourse.
- Camping is FOC As Always
- Flushable Toliets On Site
- Drinking Water On Site
- Butty Vans On Site