The BRCA is pleased to announce the 2012 National Championship for 1/10th Scale F1 and GT10 cars!
This year a 4-round series has been agreed, with events spread across the country as follows;
- Sunday 6th May – Ardent Raceway, Derbyshire
- Sunday 10th June – Maritime Raceway, Kent
- Sunday 1st July – Teesside Radio Car Club, Teesside
- Sunday 2nd September – Chesterfield, Derbyshire
The aims of the series are;
- To provide regular club racers with a recognised BRCA national championship to compete in
- To support and bolster club level racing of F1 and GT10 cars
- To encourage competition between clubs and participants that may not occur otherwise
- To encourage new drivers to take part in organised events across the UK
As was the case last year, the series will be organised and run by the BRCA 1/12th scale committee under the BRCA 1/10th Electric On-Road banner. However, if the series is a success and continues to prosper then there could be an opportunity for a new BRCA committee and stand-alone class to be created.
For more information about classes, rules and contacts, please visit the F1 & GT10 pages on the BRCA website here.
Booking in will be open soon and will be managed via the BRCA Website.