West Bridgford Model Car Club are proud to announce the WBMCC Off-road Pairs meeting. Which is being held at our indoor venue at the National Watersports Centre on the outskirts of the city of Nottingham. West Bridgford Model Car Club are inviting drivers to pair up with a friend to make a team of two, one driving a 2wd buggy and one driving a 4wd drive buggy, who will then race in their respective classes. The overall points for each driver in a team will then be added together to find out who will be the WBMCC off-road pairs meeting champions!
Date and opening times:
- 25.03.12 – Doors open at 8:30am
- Direction to the venue can be found here.
- Maximum of twenty four teams
- Teams of two 1 2wd buggy, 1 4wd buggy (2wd buggys could be used in 4wd class).
- Qualifying and finals separated per class
- 3 rounds of 6 minute qualifying. 2 finals
- Qualifying best three consecutive laps
- Final positions from both rounds added together to give overall position.
- Points from qualifying and finals for both drivers added together.
- Team with the highest amount of points wins.
- General BRCA Off-road rules
- Shocktowers must have some form of protection to protect racing surface
- Only commercially availiable off-road buggy tyres may be used (mini pins recommended)
- £15.00 per team (£7.50 per team member)
Pre-booking for the event can be found here.