Revolution RC has announced the release of a huge range of optional tuning parts for the Durango DEX210.
- Brass and Alloy front bulkheads, alloy steering plate with new forward positions for steering links
- Carbon Fibre and Aluminium battery straps as well as Alloy Thumb screw nuts
- Titanium front axles for Associated wheels and titanium shock mounts
- 6mm 7075 Aluminium front and rear shock towers with more camber link points (front) and multi option shock positions
- 7075 aluminium wing mounts. +8mm higher wing position to use straight wings without fouling the wheels.
- Wing mounts for Mid Motor and Rear Motor versions
- Brass suspension mounts, battery positioner and brass rear weight for balancing the car
- Precision machined, vented spur gears in 78, 83 and 87t tooth (48dp)
- 7075 aluminium shock cap, narrow preload nut to replace kit plastic version
- Aluminium bulkhead bushing and 0 degree castor insert
They have also announce the release of their RDRP ULTRA pinions, which will feature hard anodised 7075 aluminium material and Titanium Nitrided coated steel versions, both in 48dp. As well as their new laser etched aluminium wheels for steerwheel radios, in a selection of colours and radio types. The perfect match to RDRP tools!
The very first products are expected to be released in March of this year (possibly late February) and as soon as they have it finalised we will be circulating the full product and price list to all of their UK dealers.