Juraj Hudy and the XRAY Engineering and Racing Teams have conceptualized and built the all-new XB9 platform based on long-term experience and achievements. The XB9 is all-new, featuring innovative XRAY Multi-Flex™ adjustment, superior weight balance and weight distribution, easy chassis flex setting for traction and stability adjustment, and more forgiving and easy-to-control handling. Long-term tested by Team and regular drivers in all conditions, the innovative design focuses all the way down to the smallest details to increase performance, handling, and reliability. All-new shocks feature completely redesigned parts which were real-world track tested as well as using special simulation equipment for extreme overload.
With Car of the Year award, Viewers Choice award, and countless wins and victories at racetracks around the world including European Championship title, XRAY presents the all-new XB9. All made in Europe.
- All-new XB9 platform
- Innovative XRAY Multi-Flex™ setting
- All-new and improved weight balance and weight distribution
- Easy chassis flex setting for traction and stability adjustment
- More forgiving and easy-to-control handling
- Long-term tested by team and regular drivers in all standard conditions
- Focus on smallest details to increase performance, handling, and reliability
- All-new shocks with completely redesigned parts were long-term tested at tracks and using special simulation equipment for extreme overload
- New drivetrain parts for increased performance, weight balance, traction, and reliability
- New narrower chassis is more flexible in longitudinal direction and stiffer in lateral direction
- New chassis flex adjustment
- New radio box plate with batteries relocated to front
- New side guards with Multi-Flex™ adjustment offer improved side protection against dirt and protection of the fuel tank
- New high-downforce body with side guides and improved engine cooling
- New rear wing with increased side stability and increased downforce
- New rear wing was specifically designed to work with the new body
- New more-reliable central drivetrain with larger outdrives and new central drive shafts with 3mm pins
- New drive shaft locking rings prevent the driveshaft from coming apart
New narrow, straight chassis is more flexible in longitudinal direction yet is stiffer in lateral direction. CNC-machined from Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, hardcoated for durability and long life.