The updated version of the 733 kit features:
- complete new SL6 gearbox with lowest inertia and new gears .
- The 733-TE also has the new brake disk and 3-pin type adapter.
- the rear-end connector-set in rubber and alu are now standard included.
- An updated 75cc fuel tank with the Cobra tank-cap and seal system is included
- The 733-Evo already featured the Direct Link system and the TE continues with same. The rear camber bracket has been made in such way, that you can run the normal rear end or the DLS-rear end. So depending on track it easily changed.
- a new rod-type side stiffer on the gearbox side.
- orange anodized wheel hex and spacers
- mono-type engine mount
- An updated manual and set-up sheet TE are included.
The 733-TE is ready to conquer the titles at the EC 1/10 in Germany and the USA Nats later this year, as well as many other upcoming championships.