“The Axial 2.2 Ripsaw Tires offer both a realistic looking tire for the image-conscious scale crawler that is also looking to improve in the performance game as this 2.2 Ripsaw offers an aggressive tread design, ground clearance and a new R35 sticky compound.
Within the 1:1 [full size] crawl & off-road race segments, overall tire diameters have been on the rise, literally and directly influencing the R/C crawl segment, thus this Axial Ripsaw reflects this attraction of flirting with rocks at speed with a compelling design that will give your rig the aggressive competition look and performance. R/C crawlers will clearly benefit with larger ground clearance where it counts as the Ripsaw measures 5.5″ [140mm] in diameter. This gives the lowest point on the 4X4 axle housing more clearance thus giving you many more tactical driving options in those sticky predicaments! Speaking of “sticky,” Axial offers the 2.2 Ripsaw in a R35 sticky rubber compound noted with a “white dot” on the outside carcass of the tire.
- Realistic and aggressive tread design for the ultimate scale appearance and performance
- Measuring 5.5″ (140mm) tall for extreme ground clearance
- Molded ribbing between the lugs help keep mud and snow from packing into the tire tread
- Recessed lugs for additional traction
- Standard foam included
- New “R35” sticky rubber compound (white dot)
- 5.5″ tall x 2.1″ wide”