“It all started when Team drivers Ryan Cavalieri, Travis Amezcua and Ty Tessmann put their heads together with the Pro-Line development team with a mission to develop bodies with class leading performance in the 1:8th ranks. This aggressive goal was achieved with the BullDog body line. Providing performance that has, at times, been deemed an unfair advantage. BullDog bodies now set the standard in performance for T4.1 owners. After achieving such impressive results, Pro-Line is now bringing BullDog cab forward technology to the 1:10 class.
- Advanced cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- Low profile rear deck feeds wing with clean air flow
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Super-low styling giving your T4.1 the lowest center of gravity (CG) possible
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Four steps to get your T4.1 Body Race Ready:
- 1. Clean Body and apply included window mask
- 2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- 3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- 4. Mount your new BullDog onto your T4.1
- Made in the USA”
Don’t forget to ‘Like’ this article using the button above.