“Schumacher Racing are pleased to announce the new Anderson Racing On-Road bike is now available from Schumacher Racing. A superbly realistic 1/5th scale On Road race bike which, thanks to the unique Anderson gyro system, is very stable and easy to drive. The M5 Race is so stable that you can perform spectacular power slides on a wet and greasy tracks, and yet by removing the gyro weights it is transformed into a responsive high performance racer capable of mixing with the very best dedicated racing bikes.
- Anderson Gyro Stable System (AGSS) (Patent pending).
- Front Suspension adjustable angle system (FSA) (Patent pending).
- Metal chain drive.
- Durable foam rubber scale rider.
- Durable injection moulded fairing and bodywork.
- High grip scale tyres.
- Big volume adjustable rear shock.
- Front air shock system.
- Low centre of gravity for better handling.
- Narrow chassis to maximise lean angle and corner speed.
- Supplied RTR or ARR except for battery and charger.
- Available in Red, Blue or Green.
- Accepts standard 7.2/7.4v stick pack batteries.
- Dimension: L 420mm x W 110mm x H 280mm
- Wheelbase: 305mm
- Gear Ratio: 14.4 : 1
- Full Weight: 2300g
- Motor: 540 type
- ESC: Auto Setting
- Power: 7.2V Ni-Mh, Ni-cd, 7.4V Li-Po Battery”