“With multiple R/C press awards and in use by multiple World Champions, the Pulsar line of chargers is the first choice of many of the world’s best R/C drivers. Never one to think that the best is good enough, LRP is proud to announce the next generation in this successful line: the Pulsar Touch Competition. The Pulsar Touch Competition shines with its revolutionary features including a special touch screen with graphic user interface and high-quality components. An integrated high-performance LiPo/LiFePo balancer detects differences in the cells and automatically starts balancing, resulting in longer lifetime and even better performance of the cells.
CHARGE LiPo, LiFePo, NiMH, NiCd
- Adjustable fast charge from 0.1 to 12.0A:
- 1-4 cells LiPo/LiFePo with automatic (LiPo/LiFePo) cut-off 1-8 cells (NiMH/NiCd) with adjustable Delta-Peak detection, linear or optional 5-step charge mode. (Charges with variable current steps.)
- Autostart-Timer for maximum comfort.
- Storage Mode: The battery is charged/discharged automatically for longest cell lifetime.
CYCLE LiPo, LiFePo, NiMH, NiCd
- Automatic Cycling Mode for excellent conditioning of your batteries.
DISCHARGE LiPo, LiFePo, NiMH, NiCd
- Adjustable high-power discharge current (up to 20.0A) and cut-off voltage to perfectly match your batteries.
- Touch-screen graphics display, blue backlit.
- Integrated LiPo/LiFePo balancer.
- Brushless motor sensor port for sensor check and RPM measurement.
- Receiver simulator port for function check of speed controls and servos.
- Fully Adjustable. Intuitive program structure with graphical user interface, allows precise adjustment of all parameters.
- User Profile Memory: 5 factory pre-set profiles which can be customized, re-named and saved in memory.
- USB connection (wire included): for data download to PC and firmware update.
- Microprocessor controlled: Fully adjustable for perfect operation, maximum performance and highest safety.
- Multi Protection System: protection against output reverse polarity, short circuit, input voltage error and over charge.
- Voltage calibration for maximum accuracy.
- DC Input 11-15V.