Neo Buggy continues their report – “Yannick Aigoin TQ’d 3 out of the 5 qualifying rounds at the 2010 Euros, right from the start of practice Yannick was setting the benchmark pace, and so it proved as Yannick went on to lead qualifying standings from start to finish. In Q2, Jerome TQ’d and kept up the pace to ensure an unprecedented Aigoin 1-2 in qualifying, lets see if they can repeat this come the finals. In 3rd Miguel Matias of Portugal who set the fastest time in Q4, could the home crowd give Miguel that extra bit of speed for tomorrow?
- Yannick Aigoin – FR – 8 Laps 5:25.061
- Jerome Sartel – FR – 8 Laps 5:26.071
- Darren Bloomfield – GB – 8 Laps 5:27.075
- Jerome Aigoin – FR – 8 Laps 5:27.914
- Elliot Boots – GB – 8 Laps 5:28.203″