“The B4 platform is undefeated on a world level since its release in 2003, winning four I.F.M.A.R. World Championships (2003- Billy Easton; 2005- Neil Cragg; 2007- Hayato Matsuzaki; 2009- Martin Achter). The B4 has also carried Ryan Cavalieri to four straight R.O.A.R National Championships in Modified Buggy. With an unprecedented pedigree of World, National, and European titles behind them, the B4 development team spent countless hours to refine the B4 to produce the B4.1 Factory Team kit. Team Associated’s Area 51 designers optimized the B4.1 Factory Team kit for the latest generation of racers whose cars are lighter and more powerful than ever due to the advent of new LiPo battery and brushless motor technology. With its race-ready components, Factory Team parts, and optimized suspension setup for use with LiPo batteries, the B4.1 Factory Team buggy puts it’s World Champion pedigree to work for you, lap after lap!
- 4-Time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 5-Time R.O.A.R. US National Champion!
- Factory Team 0.5° aluminum rear hubs with oversized outer bearing
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives
- Factory Team V2 hard-anodized threaded shock bodies with bleed-screw caps
- V2 slipper assembly with high-rate spring for more consistent slipper clutch adjustments
- Pro-Line Vortex body and wing
- Pro-Line M3 Holeshot 2.0 rear and M3 4-rib front tires • CVA drive shafts with pin retainer clips
- Durable steel center-drilled front axles
- Carbon-fiber battery strap with blue aluminum thumb screws
- Optimized suspension setup for use with LiPo batteries
- Suspension mounts for 4°, 3.5°, 3°, and 2.5° rear toe included
- Blue titanium turnbuckles
- Complete set of precision ball bearings
- Factory Team blue aluminum hinge pin brace, milled motor plate, servo mounts and much more!”