Below you will find details of the large 1/10th off road annual event at the home of British motorsport..
- 2 classes – 2wd/4wd (max 80 drivers per class)
- Controlled tyre event – The all ‘NEW’ Fastrax mini spike (All axles wet or dry)
- Entry fee – £30 includes 1 full set of tyres and 1 raffle ticket (prizes from cars, vouchers and even tickets for Le Mans @ Silverstone)
- Dash for cash event – 10 drivers 10 marshalls per class selected at random. Top 3 will share the cash prize with corresponding marshall’s.
- Trade stands and shop stands – Already have some confirmed this is free so if you are in R/C don’t miss out. (email for details)
- Radio/Newspaper/Magazine coverage
- Demonstration and have a go areas
- 3 leg A finals in each class
- Full trophy presentation with champagne and trophy girls!!!
- General public will be attending
Evening entertainment –
Live bands, Bar in a large marquee.. Inflatable fun for challenging your mates!! BBQ in the evening..
Racing will be spread over the two days:
Friday: Gates open @ 12pm, Bar open in evening
Saturday: 2 x Practice, 4 x Qualifiers, Live entertainment in evening
Sunday: 2 x Practice, 1 x Qualifier, Raffle draw, Dash for cash, Finals, Presentation ceremony
This is going to be one of the events of the year, and we will be looking to make this a yearly event. Also the F3,4,5’s will be held at the same venue a few weeks later. First come first served basis, entry open May 30th 5am. Details will need to be emailed. Keep a watch for pictures of the all new track, this will be posted over the next couple of weeks.”