Xray has announced the release of the all new XRAY T3R their latest 1/10 scale Luxury Touring Car – “XRAY is pleased to offer the all-new XRAY T3R, the latest release from the XRAY design studio that will surely please the masses. The XRAY T3R represents the latest evolution of the super-successful RAYCER concept – luxury at an affordable price. The new XRAY T3R is based on the award-winning XRAY T3 high-performance electric touring car platform, a car that has raised the bar in engineering, design, and performance and has won the hearts of racers worldwide along with an exceptional amount of titles and awards. With the worldwide success of the T3 platform — my best touring car design to date — I wanted to release a platform that would allow everyone to enjoy the design and performance benefits of the T3 platform no matter what their racing needs and budget are. See it. Feel it. Drive it. (Dipl. Eng. Juraj Hudy Chief Engineer, XRAY / Martin Hudy T3 Designer, XRAY)
- Based on the ultra-successful T3 platform
- LiPo & NiMh multi purpose-designed platform
- Unique XRAY Alternative Driveline Configuration™ for perfect weight balance with either LiPo or NiMH batteries and electronics layout
- Front & rear diffs and transmission belts can be quickly & easily oriented to either the left or right side to balance the car for either LiPo or NiMH use.
- All-new suspension holder system allows suspension arms to be mounted independently from the diff bulkheads
- All-new direct independent suspension alu holders mounted directly to the chassis allow for prolonged chassis flex thus generating more traction.
- Independent suspension holders allow for more precise and fine set-up adjustments with the use of different-thickness shims
- New motor mount has been purpose-designed for brushless motors, placing the motor 3mm more towards the centerline
- New aluminum rear suspension holders positioned towards the centerline results in narrower rear track-width and more rear traction
- Rear aluminum rear suspension holders feature integrated toe-in
- All-new 1-piece top deck features unique layshaft composite holders to allow the top deck to be mounted to the rear bulkheads independently from the central layshaft bulkheads
- New 1-piece top deck provides new and improved XRAY Multi-Flex™ adjustment possibilities to eliminate chassis flex adjustment; all flex adjustment is performed via the top deck Multi-Flex™ adjustments”