Below you will find details of the all new Tamiya TRF201 2wd buggy which has already taken the victory at the first round of the BRCA 2wd championships.
- Newly designed tub type chassis with the motor mounted at rear.
- Chassis features a newly designed underside shape for an improved center of gravity whilst providing sufficient ground clearance.
- Newly designed sealed gearbox comes equipped with a ball differential.
- Newly designed front suspension arms are specific to 2WD buggies.
- Servo saver with built-in steering crank.
- Fully adjustable suspension.
- Includes aeration dampers for off-road cars.
- Traction control slipper clutch.
- Included front wheels are specific to TRF201 (compliant with IFMAR regulation).
- Included rear wheels are common to those from DB01 and TRF511.
- Rear universal shafts.