“With its heritage built at the top of the racing world, the famous LAZER ZX-5 chassis has undergone a complete regeneration. This model is based on the FS conversion kit and not the SP competition kit held in high regard by many competition drivers. The new layout features a 10mm longer wheelbase and the motor and spur gear are positioned as far forward as possible. This combines with the 3 by 3 battery layout to produce optimal weight distribution and results in ideal surface pressure from the tires for effective traction and sure-footed turning. The new Lazer ZX5 FS2 is the latest in the Lazer line of vehicles, which is a further development on this platform.
- Improved Traction – 10mm longer wheelbase delivers improved traction and performance over gaps in the track for greater stability.
- Totally New Chassis Layout – New layout positions the motor and spur gear as far forward as possible. Optimal mass balance delivers sure-footed turning and stability.
- Modified Main Chassis – The new FS2 is equipped with a new modified stiffer lightweight material which reduces any chassis flex.
- FS Front End – Newly designed front suspension (knuckles, hubs, lower suspension arms) features large control angles and plenty of setting options, delivers easy turning control.
- Full Advantage – Newly designed rear suspension makes good use of changes in load for traction and easy control on a wide variety of surface types.
- Lipo Compatible – Lipo compatible battery tray layout and a new height adjustment feature.
- Minimized – Reverse rotation of center shaft minimizes counter torque.
- Efficient Slipper Clutch – Features 2-piece slipper clutch that provides traction efficiency.