Sakura are pleased to announce their first 1:10 EP touring car named “SAKURA ZERO”, which they claim is a collection of the best elements plus the ultimate design. Following our previous post, Sakura have released additional pictures and confirmed features and spec. All of which can be found here.
SAKURA ZERO Features –
- 2.25mm graphite main chassis
- 2.0mm graphite long-cutting upper deck
- Aluminum motor mount, F&R bulkhead with pink anodize.
- 2 belt drive system
- 7075 rear rolling differential system (RDS) (Optional)
- F&R 38T pulley and 20T center pulley
- Full ball bearings
- 7075 F&R universal shaft
- F&R quick change stabilizer
- 64 titanium turnbuckles
- Steering locker pin (SLP)
- Screw-less spur gear adaptor
- Quick change spur gear mounts
- Quick change rear differential cover
- Low CG weight balancer
- Li-po battery graphite chassis
- Fixed aluminum suspension mount
- Smart suspension outer pin
- Rolling center adjustable shim (0.25/0.5mm)
- Downstop protection shim
- 7075 Ball differential
Abe Racing are expecting to receive the kits late next week.