Shepherd reports – “With the start of the new season 2010 talented 16-years old upcoming driver Tobias Hepp will use different products distributed by Shepherd Micro Racing. Besides Novarossi engines he will use MLC fuel by Lamberto Collari as well as Shepherd Racing Tyres in both classes, 1/10th scale on-road and 1/10th scale touring car. Tobias will race the West German Championship, the EFRA Grand-Prix in Apeldoorn and Hildesheim and of course the German Championships in Rötz (1/8) and Leipzig (1/10). He had the following to say:
I am looking forward to working together with Team Shepherd and I am sure that the use of such high quality products will help to increase my performance in the upcoming season.
- German Juniorchampion 1/8th scale class 1 2006 and 2007
- German Vice Juniorchampion 1/10th scale 2008
- European Junior Champion EC B Kirchberg/A 2008
- German Vice-Juniorchampion 1/8th scale class 1 2009
- West German Champion 2009″