“Correct tweak is one of the most important concerns that influences the overall performance of the car; a badly tweak car has a very negative impact on a car’s handling. As such, checking and correcting tweak is a very important matter; pro racers check for tweak a number of times after each run. The new HUDY Quick-Tweak Station allows you to quickly and easily check and correct tweak on your race car to help ensure proper, consistent handling. Setting up an RC racecar is necessary to make the car perform well. Aside from tweak there are numerous other set-up adjustments that can be made (depending on the type of car) such as camber, caster, toe, ride height, downstops, and many others. Car setup is a complex matter, as all adjustments interact. Fine-tuning the set-up will make your car faster and often easier to drive near its performance limit. This means that all the effort you put into your car in preparing it and optimizing the setup will pay off in better results and more satisfaction. The HUDY Quick Tweak Station fits 1/10 and 1/12 on-road cars thanks to its unique adjustable base plate system. Adjustable threaded support feet allow for quick & easy leveling. Rugged and lightweight base plates are CNC-machined from strong yet lightweight aluminum and black-coated for durability and stylish looks.
Strategically milled-out cavities in the base plates make the HUDY Quick Tweak Station much lighter than other similar products on the market; both left and right sides are identically weighted for perfect balance. Areas around the precision spirit level in the pivoting base plate are milled out to allow easy viewing from any position. Laser-engraved track-width markings (160-220mm) are precisely & accurately engraved on the base plates. The center axle is specially ground to be perfectly straight & level with ends additionally hand ground for precision fitment into the manually-selected precision ball-bearings that are pressed into the base plates. The ball-bearings are degreased and lightly oiled with AeroShell 12T fluid for ultra-free and smooth operation. All of these features combine to make a very lightweight and responsive precision instrument that is exceptionally sensitive to detecting even small amounts of tweak.
The HUDY Quick Tweak Station comes in an exclusive aluminum carrying case with precut foam inserts to allow easy & safe storage.
- Universal station fits all 1/10 on-road cars; the fixed base plate can be moved along the center axle to shorten the Quick-Tweak Station for measuring 1/12 cars as well
- Super-lightweight and responsive precision instrument, exceptionally sensitive to detect even small amounts of tweak
- Ball-bearing supported featuring manually-selected bearings which
- are precisely pressed into the base plates to ensure freely-rotating, bind-free movement
- Ball-bearings are degreased and lightly oiled with AeroShell 12T
- fluid for ultra-free and smooth operation, to easily detect any small amounts of tweak
- Base plates are CNC machined from strong yet lightweight aluminum; specially milled-out cavities in the bottom of each base plate give ultra lightness; both left and right sides are identically weighted for perfect balance
- Base plates are black coated for protection and stylish look, additionally laser engraved with precise & accurate track-width scale between 160-220mm
- Three adjustable threaded feet allow easy level adjustment
- Pivoting base plate features a precise spirit level; material is milled out from around the spirit level to allow you to easily view the bubble from any position even with a car being positioned on the tweak station”