Based upon the award winning AX10 Scorpion – KIT! Details of the Axial AX10 Scorpion Rock Crawler RTC (Ready To Crawl) has been released and can be found below;
• Complete Ready-to-Crawl (RTC) out of the box
• 4 Wheel Drive (4WD)
• Mount a standard stick pack to get up and running quickly, or use the included upper link plate to mount smaller batteries lower in the chassis for improved crawling performance
• 55T electric motor: tear up the terrain in-door or out-doors. Easy Operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plug’n’go!
• 14T pinion paired with an 87T spur gear gives you a decent amount of wheel speed and great low-end torque.
• True beadlocks: no messy glue
• Hi-quality composite plastic and metals
• Durable (ESC) Electronic Speed Controller: Hi-quality durable forward and reverse speed controller.
• Hi-torque Metal Gear Servo help hold your line when rock crawling
• Solid rear axle lockouts improve ground clearance when crawling
• Slipper clutch: Reduces gear wobble for a more efficient drivetrain. Allows a motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain.
• Aluminum chassis plates with a molded nylon skid plate provide a solid and rigid chassis
• Ultra compact and lightweight transmission
• Fully locked differentials for more traction when rock climbing!
• Full ball bearings
• Overall gear ratio range from 15:1 to 74:1
• Transmission: 2.6:1; center mounted
• Differentials: front – gear differential; rear – locked (spool)
• Transmission: single-speed
• Tires: Pro-Line Hammers® with Pro-Line® Memory Foams
• Wheels: Axial 2.2 8 hole beadlocks (satin chrome)
• Suspension: 3 Link
• Drive Shafts: universal front and rear
Find out more here.