“Losi brings the circle track excitement of late model racing to the mini RC category with the Mini-Late Model. Based on the proven performance of Losi’s extended mini-vehicle platform, the Mini-Late Model offers several performance features and a true-to-life body design. From the dirt track to the driveway, the Mini-Late Model’s size and handling will have you speeding through the corners anywhere and everywhere.
Featured Chassis Callout
01. Longer, more stable dirt oval chassis
02. Multiple battery locations, battery can be mounted in the center or left side of the chassis for improved corner speed
03. RX-280 high-speed motor
04. Losi forward/reverse electronic speed control
05. Losi Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology
06. Long-arm suspension with oil-filled shocks
07. Low profile rear tower and short rear shocks
08. Authentic looking chrome wheels and scale treaded racing tires
09. Newly designed heavy impact front bumper
10. Realistic rear bumper
11. Left and right side safety bars
The Mini-Late Model body comes detailed right from the box. One of 4 available color schemes, Chrome-look wheels and scale treaded racing tires add to the realism, recreating the full-size racer design in 1/18 scale.
A Losi Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology comes installed for crystal-free, interference-free control each and every place you drive. Transmitter batteries are included so you can get racing right away.
A long-arm suspension with oil-filled shocks provides excellent handling on smooth or rough surfaces.
The Mini-Late Model utilizes industry-standard 3-wire electronics for easy setup and compatibility or customizing. Chassis will accept 6 and 7-cell NiCd/NiMH packs or 2 and 3-cell LiPo packs (7C NiMH and 3C LiPo packs require optional electronics).
The installed RX-280 motor provides ample torque as well as impressive straight-line speed, indoors or out.
The Mini-Late Model includes a powerful, rechargeable NiMH battery pack and wall charger, making it easy to get started.” [Source – losi.com]