“The RC8RS “Race Spec” RTR is based on the Factory Team RC8, making for the only 1/8 buggy with the high performance qualities that can live up to Team Associated’s toughest standards. The RC8RS is a winner right out of the box and is pure Associated, having been designed for the highest level of performance and off-road fun, with more suspension travel than any other buggy in its class. Designed to take all of the punishment and abuse that a competitive 1/8th scale buggy will face, but to meet those challenges without breaking a sweat, in a convenient ready-to-run package, the RC8RS is yet another, Champion By Design.
The fully assembled and ready to go RC8RS features include:
• Team Associated’s Powerful .28 Pro Engine
• Pro-Start Hand Held Starting System
• Painted and Pre-Mounted Body With Custom Graphic Decal Kit
• S2008 Metal Gear Steering Servo And S1903 Throttle Servo
• Hard-Anodized 3mm Thick 7075 Aluminum Chassis
• Team Associated 2-Chamber Muffler
• Sealed Radio Box With Thread-Through Molded Antenna Mount
• Fuel Bottle
• 3mm Low-Profile Black Anodized Aluminum Shock Towers
• Pre-Mounted Team Associated Tires and Molded Inserts On Dish Wheels
• Hard-Anodized Shock Bodies With Pre-Load Clips, 4mm Shock Shafts, Composite Shock Caps and Rubber Boots
• XP3D Computerized Digital 3-Channel FM Radio System with 10 Model Memory SEE NEXT PAGE!
• 3mm Black Anodized Aluminum Steering Rack With Ball-Bearing Steering System
XP3D 3CH COMPUTERIZED DIGITAL RADIO SYSTEM
Included with the RC8RS RTR!
Designed using state-of-the-art IT technology, Team Associated’s all new XP3D FM Computerized Digital Radio System will advance and simplify the control of your R/C car, boat, or motorcycle while providing many years of enjoyment. The extensive list of standard features and advanced programming functions make the XP3D perfect for use with advanced kits or an excellent choice for RTR radio upgrades.
• Encoder: 3-channel digital
• Frequency Output: 27/75 MHz
• Modulation: AM/FM PPM
• Current Drain: 150mA @ 9.6V
• Power Requirement: 9.6V / 8 AA cells
Standard Receiver Features
• Super-Heterodyne for extra long range
• Interchangeable crystals
• Multi-signal intensified input jamming ratio”
[ Source – rc411.com]